BrewRiver GastroPub SteinClub
The BRGP SteinClub is designed by craft brewers for craft brew lovers. Annual membership is $175, and lifetime membership is $500. Benefits include:
- Brews served in an oversized, handcrafted stein that lives at BRGP
- A free stein to take home that stays home
- A free 64 oz. amber jug
- First-opportunity invitations to private “handling” parties where members share the rarest brews around
- Draught jug fills of any brew we offer for $4 to $5 off per jug
**The first 250 members to enroll will receive a free BrewRiver GastroPub t-shirt and earn “High Gravity Status”
BrewRiver Tasting Flight
The BRGP tasting flight makes it easy to taste up to six of our house draughts at a time. Each four ounce taste is $2.00. We also offer tasting flights of our guest draughts which range from $2.50 – $3.50 per four ounce serving.
(Ask for details about our special draught selections)
BrewRiver House Draughts
Island Queen Blonde Ale
ABV 5.3% & 25 IBU – This Blonde Ale is light, slightly malty, relatively low in bitterness, and with medium hop aroma, it has a somewhat sweet dry finish. We use a British Ale yeast for the fermentation and based the recipe on a German Kolsch style beer. Easy drinking and malt oriented, this ale is very approachable and fun to drink.
RiverWater Dark Lager
ABV 5.2% & 25 IBU – Originally brewed in the 1800′s, this beer comes through with a subdued sweetness combined from the Pilsner and Munich malts with hints of nuts, chocolate and caramel. The use of Cluster hops, one of the original American hops, provides moderate bitterness that complements the overall flavor of this complex beer.
Rapturous Dark Ale (seasonal)
ABV 8.0% & 58 IBU – This ale is brewed using 6 malts including Dark Chocolate Malt, Dark Caramel, Roasted Barley and a touch of Cherry-wood Smoked Malt. With the hops and a light smokiness coming through at the finish, this is a well balanced brew with a recipe developed by the team at New Albanian Brewing (IN).
Calliope India Pale Ale
ABV 6.5% & 55 IBU – This beer, originally created to make the ocean voyage to India when it was a British Colony, lives on today in many interpretations – all hoppy, some a lot more than others. Made in the classic British style, this IPA maintains some balance between the malt and the hops. There is a moderate hop aroma with a caramel malt presence. Hop flavor and bitterness come through very cleanly in the finish.
Ubiquitous Coconut Porter
ABV 5.5% & 30 IBU – This beer starts as a traditional English Style Porter, and then the best malts and hops are added to create a distinctive American interpretation of this classic beer style. Coconut is added to give this beer a very subtle nutty flavor that blends perfectly with the style.
Felsen Aged Lager
ABV 5.7% & 27 IBU – This beer is crafted as a tribute to the brewing traditions from the past and it is based on a Dortmunder Export Style lager. This beer uses only Perle hops, all malt base and our house lager yeast to create a unique and pleasant flavor.
Maker Scream & Stout (seasonal)
ABV 8% & 67 IBU – This beer is a slightly bigger version of a regular stout because it is aged in Maker’s Mark Bourbon barrels. This stout is crafted to blend perfectly with the delicious aroma and flavor imparted by the bourbon and oak from the barrels. The result is a distinct and surprisingly smooth experience.
Additional Seasonal House Draughts
Ask for details about our daily-available limited seasonal releases on draft.
We have 23 taps that are always rotating, so you can expect to find an excellent selection of things you may or may not have had before. Upcoming guest draughts are listed in the upcoming events section of this site, and our Facebook page (will commonly be the first place we announce new public tappings. Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/brewrivergastropub).
Guest Bottles & Cans
Light and Pale
Amber & Brown
- Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar (6.2% ABV – OR) 12oz bottle
- Two Brothers Cane & Ebel Rye (7% ABV – IL) 12oz bottle
- Mt. Carmel Amber Ale (6.0% ABV – OH) 12oz bottle
- North Peak Siren Amber Ale (5.0% ABV – MI) 12oz bottle
- Rivertown Munich Dunkel Lager (5.8% ABV – OH) 12oz bottle
- Rogue Dead Guy Ale (6.5% ABV – OR) 12oz bottle
India Pale Ale
- Acme IPA (6.5% ABV – CA) 12oz bottle
- Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA (7.0% ABV – CA) 12oz bottle
- Brew Kettle White Rajah (7.0% ABV – OH) 12oz bottle
- GreenFlash West Coast IPA (7.0% ABV – CA) 12oz bottle
- North Peak Diabolical IPA (6.6% ABV – MI) 12oz bottle
Belgian and Belgian Style
- La Trappe Trappist Quadrupel (10% ABV – Netherlands) 12oz bottle
- Liefmans Cuvee Brut (6% ABV – Belgium) 24.5oz bottle
- Jolly Pumpkin La Roja Barrel Aged Sour (7.2% ABV – MI) 25oz bottle
- Monk’s Café Flemish Sour Ale (5.5% ABV – PA) 12oz bottle
- Petrus Aged Sour Pale (7.3% ABV – Belgium) 25.2oz bottle
- Petrus Oud Bruin Sour Burgundy Ale (5.5% ABV – Belgium) 25oz bottle
White, Wheat and Fruit
- Dark Horse Raspberry Ale (5.0% ABV – MI) 12oz bottle
- Epic Sour Apple Saison (8.0% ABV – UT) 22oz bottle
- Unibroue Éphémère (5.5% ABV – Canada) 12oz bottle
- Samuel Smith Organic Cherry (5.1% ABV – England) 19oz bottle
- Abita Purple Haze (4.75% ABV – LA) 12oz bottle
- Stiegl Lemon Radler (2.5% ABV – Austria) 16oz bottle
- Original Sin Apple Cider (6% ABV – VT) 12oz bottle
- Wyder’s Pear Cider (4% ABV – Canada) 12oz bottle
- Ace Perry Cider (5.0% ABV – CA) 12oz bottle
Non-Alcoholic and Gluten-Free
- Dogfish Head Tweason Ale (6% ABV – DE) 12oz bottle
- Einbecker Non-Alcoholic (Germany) 12oz bottle
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES:
|VISIT BREWRIVER2062 Riverside Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202